Photos & VideosBe the first to add a photo!
04/06/2020Provided by YP.com
There's almost nothing worse than a big surprise like a clogged kitchen sink. Lucky for us, our son recommended that we call Bison. The receptionist was friendly, the men arrived on time the same day, did a great job, and used drop clothes and booties to keep the house clean. They offered us Bison’s senior discount, which topped off the morning. We'll call them again. I recommend them.
09/21/2016Provided by YP.com
Called Bison on 8/23/16 for site inspection. TWO FULL DAYS later, I called. Jeff gave an estimate of $1,125 to provide an offset P-trap and bathtub fixtures. I approved estimate.
On 9/6, Ray came to take measurements (meaning the parts had not been ordered). He told me that he would "find the best price" for me and I would get a call for install.
On 9/9, Andrew returned to the house for the installation - but no one had called to set up the appointment! I called and they had Andrew come back in the afternoon. He found that the parts were the wrong size.
On 9/14 I called to speak to Jeff, the owner. He told me if it could be in by Friday, he could do a Saturday installation - and wouldn't charge me for all the extra trips.
On 9/17, Andrew was finally able to complete the installation and did a great job. I asked him to have Jeff give me a call about my experience. As of today, I have seen and heard nothing from Bison, but a full charge to my credit card.
Thank you so much for your feedback. Its always nice to hear what a great job one of our plumbers are doing. Andrew is a true asset to us. Im glad the job was done and I appreciate the payment. As far as the time frame, I do appoligize, it is very hectic in here, we are trying our best to accomidate every customer that calls in a timely fashion. Some customers are without facilities, they then become first priority. Not sure that was the sitiation in your case but I do appoligize that it took so long for the job to be completed. It was my understanding that the shower rod came in wrong, so Ray came out to measure for accuracy. I did send Andrew out on a Saturday for you to try to speed up the process as I know you are trying to sell this home. We try to reserve Saturdays for emergency services. Again, no excuses for the delay. I always appreciate comments both negative and positive and will strive to be better. It gets very hectic in here some times with the high volume and I hate when customers fall through the cracks. Thank you again for the wonderful words for Andrew, I will let him know. I wish your experience was an overall better one. Again, sorry for the delay.
02/18/2015Provided by YPmobile
They quoted me a price of $300-$400. After the work was completed (which it was) the bill was $600. I called and questioned the price the person in the office denied quoting me the $300-$400 price. However, both my wife and I heard him. After I threatened to file a complaint they where kind enough to drop the price to $500. Still way above quoted price. We are left feeling as though we've been taken advantage of. With all that said, we are still grateful for the working bathtub.
06/07/2013Provided by YP.com
I searched the Yellow Pages for a local plumber and settled on Bison Plumbing. I had no previous experience with this company so ran home from work to supervise the job when Bison arrived. Brian arrived on time, listened to my concerns, explained how the job would be done, completed the work and cleaned up afterwards. He also explained details about the job to my wife and I so we understood exactly how everything worked once he left. I felt comfortable enough to go back to work and leave the job in the hands of a professional. I'd send these guys to my Mom's house. Definitely 5 Stars.
05/15/2013Provided by YP.com
Excellent plumbing company! Reliable and honest, call Bison!
More Business Info
Setting A New Standard In Plumbing.
Trenchless Sewer Repairs - No Digging
- Business History
- Bison Plumbing is a family owned and operated. Started by Jeff Bianchini and his wife Kathy in their basement in a small home in Center Line in December of 1998. Jeff’s father, August Bianchini had started a construction company in Warren, Michigan back in the 1980’s named Bi-Son Construction, for his two sons to run one day. Sadly, he passed away shorty after. When Jeff decided to open up his own company, there was no better name to honor his dad than Bison Plumbing. Then Bison became known for the “That’s No Bull” logo and it stuck. In 2003, they bought the Current location on Ryan Road. Jeff and Kathy graduated from Center Line High School, were married and have three children who have all worked at the plumbing company at one time or another. In 2013 the latest addition to the family was brought home, an English bulldog named Bison. He greets all the customers and loves when the UPS driver Sherry brings him his bones.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- All plumbing installations and repairs.
- All sewers and drain replacement, repairs and lining
- "no-dig" pipe lining
- Sewers and drains
- Payment method
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Warren, MI
- Southwest Warren, Warren
- Free Estimates. Licensed and Insured. Senior and Military Discounts. Same Day Service.
- Social Links
- Plumbers, Building Construction Consultants, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Construction Consultants, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Sewer Contractors
- Other Information
Services: All plumbing installations and repairs., All sewers and drain replacement, repairs and lining