04/29/2014Provided by YP.com
I had an augmentation performed by Dr. Miller on August 2nd, 20013. He did a wonderful job! He is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and has a sense of humor. His staff is phenomenal and made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. Dr. Miller did such a good job on me that people can't believe I paid less than $7000.00...No one in Beverly Hills could have made me look as good as I do now. Dr. Miller is board certified, performs his procedures in an accredited surgery center, and has a very respected reputation.
04/18/2014Provided by YP.com
Dr miller and his staff are the best. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Miller about four years ago. Decided it was time for a facelift and went back in. They remembered me and all the same staff was there. My facelift surgery was done on a Friday and Dr. Miller came in on Saturday to remove my drains. At both the facilities he used the nurses had only wonderful things to say about him. I will only see Dr. Miller for future procedures.
03/19/2014Provided by YP.com
My reconstructive surgery with Dr Miller could not have been any better. His staff was wonderful and comforting and Dr Miller was amazing. I could not have had a better office to help me thru a difficult situation. I did see another reconstructive doctor, who after seeing, I was extremely discouraged and felt like I was more like I was just another insurance check to him. Dr Miller and his girls made me feel comfidant in my decision and felt like I was family and they truly cared.
02/21/2014Provided by YP.com
Recently had Botox and Juvederm with Dr. Miller and I am thrilled with the results!!!! Most amazing was that Dr Miller himself administered the injections, not a member of his staff. Dr. Miller and his nurse explained everything in great detail and made me feel comforted during the procedure. I am recommending Dr. Miller to all my friends!
02/15/2014Provided by YP.com
I was completely at ease during my appointment here. They went to great lengths to make sure I was completely relaxed and comfortable the entire time. Their office was one of the quietest, most peaceful places I've ever visited. I was able to relax very easily. It was really nice and professional of them to send me a whole bunch of informational material before my consultation. I was able to look through it, and find answers to all my questions before my actual appointment. They really go above and beyond to make me feel special. I've never been anywhere that seems to care more about their clients than here. They explained all the risks and benefits of my treatment options. Everything was explained in detail, all my questions were answered, and I felt a lot better about choosing a treatment plan.
02/05/2014Provided by YP.com
I love Dr Miller and the girls I work with. You won't find a better surgeon.
More Business Info
Face . Breast . Body . Skin
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Botox and Wrinkle Fillers, Laser and Non-Invasive Treatments, Latisse and Skin Care Products, UltraShape Non-Surgical Body Contouring, Non-Surgical Rejuvenation, Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Chin Augmentation, Otoplasty or Ear Pinning Breast Enlargement, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Male Breast Reduction, Breast Correction, Tummy Tuck Liposuction, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift
- Botox, Juvederm, Latisse
- Payment method
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- William Medical Bldg
- Hospital Affiliations: Saint Francis Hospital Natalie Outpatient Surgery Center at Saint Francis Memorial Surgery Center Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Tulsa Hillcrest Medical Center Tulsa Spine Hospital Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Medical Association Tulsa Surgical Society American College of Surgeons American Society of Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons American Board of Plastic Surgery 1987 American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General