Richard Crossan Inc
CLOSED NOW - Open 24 Hours
1133 Newark Rd, Toughkenamon, PA 19374
07/09/2021Provided by Thryv
Came out right away. Explained everything in detail. Pricing was about what I thought it should be.
06/04/2021Provided by Thryv
Anthony is kind and patient; he was willing to answer or explain any technical questions I had. I feel he has been thorough and efficient when addressing my furnace and air conditioner. He gives me a certain security when he services my home. if he was my son I would be very proud of him. My daughter Joanne Mitchell has had Anthony service her furnace and air conditioner and she feels the same way.
05/28/2021Provided by Thryv
The work performed in installing piping and a utility sink in my garage was done efficiently and at reasonable cost. I will definately use your plumbing services in the future.
05/24/2021Provided by Thryv
Friendly, courteous, prompt, reliable, knowledgeable conpany
05/17/2021Provided by Thryv
We are looking for a porch heat pump. Kevin arrived on time and was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave us various options for our porch .
04/22/2021Provided by Thryv
Rep seemed friendly and knowledgeable
03/20/2021Provided by Thryv
03/10/2021Provided by Thryv
The Crossan Team is a really smart group. They actually try to make your experience remarkable. And they succeed. When you are fed up with dealing with the others- get Crossan involved. From fuel oil to all HVAC they are definitely superior! I am so glad that we are Crossan family. As we discover- this is truly the best to work with. Communication, quality you can count on. Crossan is the best company to work with. They are super.
12/30/2020Provided by Thryv
Michael is an expert puzzle solver, he found our septic problem!!!
12/22/2020Provided by Thryv
We recently had a heater malfunction and they quickly fit us into the schedule, found a solution to keep our house warm until the replacement could be installed, and offered a variety of economical choices for a replacement heater. Very pleased with my decision to switch to Crossan!
12/16/2020Provided by Thryv
Fantastic experience from beginning to end.
From the estimate to the installation everyone involved was professional and a great job was done.
10/30/2020Provided by Thryv
Your guy was the very cordial polite and very professional.
I could not ask for more from a technician.
Kudos R M Crossan Inc
10/19/2020Provided by Thryv
The Crossan group is efficient, responsive and very talented. They have assisted us with both domestic and business needs. We just discovered them last year, following years of disappointments with other groups. We are a customer for life!
10/17/2020Provided by Thryv
Very pleased so far with RM Crossan.
10/02/2020Provided by Thryv
service tech tom was great,professional and clean
09/22/2020Provided by Thryv
Very prompt attention paid to our plumbing issues.
09/15/2020Provided by Thryv
Courteous and reliable. They always come when I need them and do a great job.
08/26/2020Provided by Thryv
We are always satisfied with the service you provide. We called today and a service technician was at our house within 2 hours, estimated the job and provided a written proposal with options and excellent suggestions. I dealt with Kevin today and he is very friendly and professional.
08/21/2020Provided by Thryv
I had three needs for service. Team was on time, respectful, and efficient. All projects were completed. Individuals explained what was done and confirmed my satisfaction with the work. Very good experience.
07/23/2020Provided by Thryv
Your technicians were very helpful.
More Business Info
Family Owned and Operated Since 1946
- Business History
- Richard M. Crossan Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1946. My grandfather, Richard M. Crossan, founded the company over 65 years ago. He relied on his family, my grandmother and their children, to help establish the foundation of the business. My father, Harvey J. Crossan, started in the business at a very young age and worked alongside my grandfather for many years. Together they grew the business into a full service plumbing, heating, cooling and fuel oil company. I also began working at a young age and had the advantage of being trained by two of the best in the industry. All three of us started out in the field providing dedicated and quality service to our customers. "The success of our business is service" has been a company motto for many years. As it was then, and still is now, it is required that all employees treat our customers with the utmost respect and dedication to fulfill their service needs.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:Emergency Hours Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- Emergency Installation
- Plumbing Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs
- Maintenance & Repair
- Water Treatment
- Heat Pumps
- Payment method
- cash, check, all major credit cards, debit
2012 Angie's List Super Service Award for Plumbing, 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award for Heating & A/C
- Carrier Dealer, North American Technician Excellence (NATE), Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, Air Conditioning Contractor's Association (ACCA), Better Business Bureau Accredited (BBB), Pennsylvania Association of Plumbing Heating & Cooling Contractors (PHCC), Pennsylvania Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Store Association (PPMCSA), National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Other Link
- Social Links
- Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Fireplace Equipment, Fireplaces, Furnace Repair & Cleaning, Furnaces Parts & Supplies, Furnaces-Heating, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Major Appliances, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing Engineers, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Refrigerators & Freezers-Dealers, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
- Other Information
Services: Emergency Installation, Service, Plumbing Services, Conversions, Construction, Replacements, Retrofitting, Testing, 24-Hour Emergency Repairs, Installation, Estimates, Maintenance & Repair, Water Treatment, Repairs, Inspections