05/03/2010Provided by YP.com
I've been having my hair cut and colored by Alicia for over 18 years. The salon is friendly and the staff is efficient and professional. The camraderie is encouraging and they really listen to what you want.
I like my hair short, but will sometimes for for 3 months or more as it is so far from my home. The cut holds up well and still looks great, even overgrown! The color is always great and wears well. I am lucky that my gray hair grows in so attractively that I don't panic if I don't get there for months.
Elena has also cut and colored my hair when Alicia could not fit me in. She did an excellent job and I was very pleased. She has also waxed my eyebrows and chin area without much pain or redness.
I highly recommend this salon and my friends who have taken me up on the recommendation have also been thrilled.
Try it, you'll like it! If you have any concerns, just discuss them with Alicia. As the owner, she is committed to giving you the best service possible.
11/02/2009Provided by YP.com
I have had the best hair color and highlighting ever in this salon. I also had witnessed more than once that this salon does a lot of hair straightenings. Everytime I am in there someone is having a straightening done. I think this is great. I have been going for 10 years and love my hair everytime. I have the best haircolor that lasts and great fashionable easy to maintain hair cut THAT IS GREAT. I love this salon and would recommend this salon to anyone who is looking for a great salon.
05/19/2009Provided by YP.com
After years of bleach, sun, and hot irons, my hair was headed for a disaster. My amazing stylist, Alicia Bravo, came to the rescue with a wonderful product I didn't even know existed: a hair straightening product she was sure would fix my ends and restore the health and vitality that color treating robs from hair. Truth be told, I was nervous. I absolutely believed the product would be a great conditioning and restorative treatment, but the whole "straightening" thing was worrisome. I don't have really curly hair, but I like a little volume. Was I going to look like a limp dishrag? Alicia convinced me: I had the Brazillian Treatment and I absolutely love the results: stronger, softer, smoother, and so much easier to style! The worst part was going 4 days without shampooing--you HAVE to follow directions and DEAL--but the results were totally worth it. My last treatment was six months ago (I guess the longevity of the treatment varies) and I'm just now noticing I need to do it again. Bravo Salon is an elegant yet unpretentions retreat, staffed with qualified professionals who truly care about helping their clients look and feel their best. New customers should know they'll end up with new friends once they become Bravo Salon clients; you can't help it.
12/01/2008Provided by YP.com
When I first moved to the valley in 1995, I went to five different hair stylists before finally finding Alicia. She is a color expert and an amazing hair stylist. I can’t imagine going to anyone else. Her full service salon meets all of my skin care and hair care needs. She is always up to date in the latest trends and listens intently to her clients. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a long term stylist. She is worth it.
11/04/2008Provided by YP.com
I received the Brazilian hair straightening treatment from Alicia at Bravo salon and could not be happier with the results! For years my hair has looked and felt completely fried. I received the treatment and now my hair is smooth, silky and finally looks healthy. Alicia is a certified in Brazilian hair straightening and only uses FDA approved products. The treatment only takes about 2 ½ hours and lasts 3 to 4 months. The straightening process includes three simple steps: a clarifying shampoo, applying the treatment and flat ironing each section of hair. After the treatment, my hair is completely transformed and takes almost no time to style. I would definitely recommend the treatment to anyone with wavy, dry or over processed hair. The treatment made such a difference and restored the integrity of my hair and I would definitely go back to receive this treatment again.
More Business Info
Best Of Scottsdale! We work miracles in hair and color, hair straightening, hair cuts.
- Business History
- We have been local since 1987. This gem has been around serving local and metro Phoenix for nearly 30 years. Experience is the key.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- Best haircuts and color Brazilian Blowout Color Color Correction Covering Gray Hair Deep Conditioning Treatment Determining Your Perfect Hair Color Fixing a Hair Color Mistake curly hair perms body waves baliage ombre Schwarzkopf Goldwell Redken lanza Matrix Hair Bleaching Hair Cutting Highlighting Highlight Smoothing Lowlighting Multi-Dimensional Weaves and Foils Permanent and Semi-Permanent Tinting Permanent Hair Color Permanent Waving and Relaxing Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shampoo and Blow Drying Streaking Styling Brazilian Blowout Brazilian blowout Split ends Global Keratin GK Liscio Japanese Hair straightening CHI Thermal reconditioning Transformation treatment Men's color Razor cuts texture cuts American Wave Lowlights Permanent hair straightening Gloss glossing Shiny hair Women's hair cuts Up styling Braids Highlights frosting Moroccan Oil styles Brands: All Natural Hair Color Aprou Balayage Highlight Bioionic Brazilian Blowout Cashmere Luminance Chi Essensity Color Feather Extensions Fierli Framesi Goldwell Inphenom Japanesse Thermal Kera Smooth Treatment Kevin Murphy Linkage meu Liscio Liscio Crystal Cream Matrix Meu Moroccan Nigelle ER Nigelle RX hot oil treatments Ombre Highlights Pravana Prejume Redken Shades Schwarzkopf Swarzkopf Yuko
- Bio Ionic, Brazilian Blowout, CHI, Coppolla Keratin Complex, DS Labs, Essensity by Schwarzkpof, Framesi, Global keratin GK, Goldwell, Igora by schwarzkopf, Inphenom, Liscio, Loreal, Matrix, Milbon, Moroccan oil, Neu Due, Neuma, Nigelle, Plarmia, Redken, Schwarzkopf, Style Edit, Wella, Yuko, lanza, vivance by schwarzkopf
- Payment method
- debit, cash, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Serving the Shea & Scottsdale Areas 1 blk so of scottsdale rd & 1 blk north of shea
- Sundown Plaza, Central Scottsdale
- Haircuts Brazilian Keratin Treatments Japanese Hair Straightening Blowout Styling Up Do's weddings/brides Expert haircutting color correction highlights baliage ombre perms body waves spiral perms curly hair cuts hair straightening Thermal reconditioning Color Correction Men's Hair color Balayage Baliage Lowlights Razor Cuts
- English, Spanish
Pro Beauty Association
- BBB, Best of Scottsdale, Phoenix 20/30, Brazilian Blowout, Vidal Sassoon, GK, Milbon, Yuko
- Social Links
- Hair Weaving, Barbers, Beauty Salons, Day Spas, Hair Braiding, Hair Stylists, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Health Resorts
- Other Information
Specialties: Extensions, Asian Hair, Perms, Straight Perms, Curly Hair, Coloring, Kids' Hair
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No