11/03/2011Provided by YP.com
This week was my second experience with Stanco. The service is exceptional and they really know their stuff I will be a loyal customer. Pricing is competitive and the work is thorough and fast. jean mcd
10/14/2011Provided by YPmobile
There's no one else in all of San Diego that I would trust with my car's AC. They are wonderful!
09/19/2011Provided by YP.com
I needed the air conditioner in my van fixed by a certain day and time and it was done to my satisfaction. Don't be afraid of the old and dusty looking office. It looks like that because they have been around a long time and spend their time working on cars! Very friendly and knowledgeable service and would not hesitate to bring my cars back here. Highly recommended.
09/08/2011Provided by YP.com
I had a very positive experience with Michael at Stanco. My mechanic refered me so I already knew he was going to be good, but he was also nice, helpful, friendly, and very knowledgable in his area of car A/C's.
05/14/2011Provided by YP.com
Took my car because my AC was not working. Talked to Michael. He took the time to explain everthing in detail even though I had not committed the work yet. He also offered shuttle service to my office. They got the job done in 2 days with reasonable costs. I will definitely go to Stanco again in the future. They also took care of a dent in my car door, as they do body work now.
talked to michael and he was unbelievably patient and informing. he took the time to inspect my A/C system and diagnose it. now i understand why much of their business is return customers or referrals. and now that they do body work i'm thinking of having them paint my truck as well. thanks again Michael for your expertise. glad i was told you were the best in assessing A/C problems. will definitely be back should anything else happen down the road.
04/26/2010Provided by YP.com
I've been a customer at Stanco for 9? years and it still amazes me how personable the people are there and how they take the time to clearly and respectfully explain what's going on with my car: they effectively handle concerns & answer my questions. They do quality work and will only tell you your car needs work if it really does.
More Business Info
Complete Automotive Repair and Supplies. Auto AC Repair. Radiator Sales and Sevice. Auto AC Parts, -Custom-built hoses. Experience Auto Repair the Stanco Way!
- Business History
- Serving San Diego for over 25 years
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Steering Service/Repair
- Body/Collision Repair
- Air Conditioning Service/Repair
- General Repairs
- Radiator Service/Repair
- Brake Service
- Transmission Repair
- Transmission Service
- Exhaust System Repair
- Payment method
- mastercard, all major credit cards, debit, insurance, visa, amex, discover
- Stanco is conveniently located on the foot of Presidio Park ion 4277 Taylor Street in Old Town, San Diego, right by Highway 8 and Morena Blvd.
- Old Town, Western San Diego
- German, Spanish
- Better Business Bureau Member since 1998 with an A+ Rating!
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Hose & Tubing-Rubber & Plastic, Hose Couplings & Fittings, Hose Couplings & Fittings-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service