TotalVision Eyecare Center
CLOSED NOW - Closed
81 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473
06/11/2016Provided by YP.com
I have been going to TotalVision Eyecare Center for many, many years. Dr. Lefland and his staff make every visit enjoyable. The office is clean and comfortable and the wait time is minimal. Every aspect of eye testing was explained before performed. They have a great assortment of glasses and had the patience to help with my selection. When I checked out my bill was explained along with my insurance coverage. In my opinion there is no need for improvement at that office in any area. Dr. Lefland with his knowledge and expertise, and his staff make a great team.
07/09/2014Provided by YP.com
I had an eye problem and I called the answering service on the 4th of July and asked if they were going to be open on Sat., She didn't know. She told me to call back and leave a message on the answering machine. I did that and they called me back before 9am Sat. morning and Dr. Lefland wasn't going to be in until Mon. so they had a fill in dr. but I waiting until Mon. when they got me in for 11:00 and I didn't have to wait long. I went before appointments. I was happy about that.
I don't get my glasses from them but I do get my exam done by them.
02/03/2014Provided by YP.com
I'm so glad i found TotalVision when i moved to the area 5 years ago. Dr Lefland and the staff are always so friendly and keep me informed about advances in eye care and what i can do to keep my eyes healthy. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!
09/30/2013Provided by YP.com
Dr. Lefland and his staff are wonderful. I've been going for many years for everything from routine visits (like last week) to pre- and post-laser surgery, contacts, glasses and other eye issues. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and generally caring about whatever the issues are.
I highly recommend Dr. Lefland and his staff for the BEST in eye care!
02/27/2012Provided by YP.com
Dr. Lefland has been my eye doctor for over 20 years and I would recommend him to anyone who would like to have a thorough eye exam from an experienced caring professional. It's a nice office and the staff is always pleasant. I have gotten many pairs of eyeglasses here, they always have a nice selection and the staff is really helpful.
06/06/2011Provided by YP.com
As long as you are happy with the prescription Dr. Le Fland gives you then you won't have any problem with this pricey practice, but if you are not happy, if your glasses are not right and you're having trouble seeing, then good luck. Right from the get go, Dr. L. and his staff go into &amp;quot;defense&amp;quot; mode and don't care if the expensive lenses they made are working for you or not. As far as they are concerned, their measurements are correct and they will not listen to anything you have to say. He even had the audacity to tell me to call him if I have any other problems. Gee, I thought not being able to see well enough to perform my job might be considered a &amp;quot;problem&amp;quot;. Nearly $500 spent and I'm using glasses from the drugstore to do my job. Consider yourselves warned.
Dear Patient, I am never happy to hear that a patient has had an experience in our office that is less than wonderful. Please contact me as soon as possible so that we can discuss options for fixing your problem with the eyeglasses. Sincerely, Pam Noce, Practice Administrator
01/12/2011Provided by YP.com
I've been a patient of Dr. Lefland for over 14 years. From the very first year, his Totalvision staff have been extremely friendly - they remember my name every time I return for an eye exam.
Dr. Lefland keeps excellent records, updates me on changes in my vision and takes the time to explain the changes he makes. The frames and contact lenses are the best available, and very affordable. I still wear a pair of glasses (extremely comfortable) that I purchased here about 10 years ago.
10/14/2010Provided by YP.com
I just recently got new glasses at TotalVision Eyecare Center. They had a lot of nice men's frames to choose from. I got a nice pair of Oakley frames and no line bifocals for a great price. They were less than everywhere else I looked. The optician was really knowledgeable about the different lens types and coatings. She helped me pick a great frame for me. I had a very good experience at TotalVision, and would definetly go there for my next pair.
More Business Info
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed Closed Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- PRIMARY EYECARE Comprehensive Eye Examinations.Â Dr. Lefland and our staff ensure that every patient receives a personalized and truly comprehensive medical and visual eye evaluation. Contact Lens Fittings.Â Our extensive contact lens inventory features the latest advances in technology. And Dr. Leflandâ€™s skill in fitting nearly every patient canâ€™t be beat! Medical Treatment of Eye Disease.Â Our office provides treatment of medical conditions such as eye and lid infections, abrasions, eye allergies and glaucoma. LASIK Refractive Surgery Consultations and Co-managementÂ .Â Â MEDICAL EYECARE Dry Eye Therapy.Â We offer various medical and surgical alternatives for the treatment of dry eyes. Retinal Photography. Our advanced imaging technology provides color photographs of the retina to document patientsâ€™ internal eye health in their medical records. Pachymetry.Â Pachymetry is a technique which uses ultrasound to measure the thickness of the cornea. OPTICAL SERVICESÂ Eyewear, Eyewear and More Eyewear! Our selection of eyeglass frames is the largest in the area. Specialized Optical Lenses & Coatings. Our certified optician and lens specialists can provide you with all types of progressive, computer and occupational lenses not available in optical chain stores.
- contact lenses
- Payment method
- check, debit, insurance, mastercard, visa
- Next To Super Stop & Shop, North Haven, Wallingford, Durham, Hamden, Northford, North Branford, Cheshire, New Haven, East Haven
- Handicap Accessible
- American Optometric Association Connecticut Association of Optometrists American Public Health Association
- Other Link
- Contact Lenses, Clinics, Eyeglasses, Health Clubs, Health Resorts, Medical Centers, Medical Clinics, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optical Goods, Opticians, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Sunglasses, Women's Fashion Accessories
- Other Information
Pets Allowed: No
Parking: Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes