TVC Truckers Voice in Court Attorneys
CLOSED NOW - Opens at 9:00am
01/04/2014Provided by YP.com
Hi my name is Gary Roemisch and have a CDL license. i was a truck driver for 27 years.
I no longer drive for a living but still keep my cdl current. I joined TVC TRUCK DRIVERS VOICE IN COURT thru the San Antonio Tx. office with Rudy Cortez. Rudy and his team are very dedicated to helping drivers keep their
cdl clean and earn cash rewards. I strongly recommend you join with this team for the best service and cash rewards in the country.
Thank you for the Recommendation Gary! The check is in the mail; JK.....We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family.
10/25/2013Provided by YPmobile
It's done a lot.I have a cdl A license.this one day at a scale I got 3 tickets.they claim I ran than scale traffic light which I didn't.then I didn't have my med card and got overweight ticket.they got me out totally of the first two.paid a fine on the overweight ticket.then the same day they claim I ran a red light in Indiana.and wasn't even working at the time.got it reduce down to a non moving violation.so out of 4 tickets got me out of 3 of them.the Indiana ticket did have to pay a small fine.nothing showed onmy driving record.so trust tvc works its the best thing I could have done to protect my cdl.every truck driver should have tvc!!!!
Thank you for the testimony. TVC handles around 2,000 cases a day and we don't usually hear the good news because it is expected of us. However we are glad to hear the good news. This will help other drivers who are on the fence about getting CDL Protection.
04/21/2013Provided by YP.com
my wife &i used them i we really love there service,
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business too! Drive Safe!
More Business Info
We Win 92% on Nationwide CDL Ticket Defenses!
- Business History
- Our TVC Pro-Driver Legal Plan started in 1988 and is the only legal service offered at major Truck Stops throughout the USA. We have over 17,000 attorneys and use local traffic lawyers to court. Our corporate offices are in Oklahoma and New York. In 2005, we opened the Texas office offering online enrollments with A+ rated customer service for the benefit of our commercial drivers. We clear up misunderstandings and confusions about our services. We help drivers protect themselves’ from their CDL liabilities without breaking the bank. We have a strong reputation within the Spanish, Punjabi & Russian communities. We are administered by MCA Motor Club of America Enterprises a leader since 1926. Today we offer discounts on medical, dental, hotel, car rentals and prescriptions. We've partnered with companies to save drivers money on permits needed to get their own authority, factoring loads and get quotes on health, auto, life, and cargo insurances. We will be in all states by 2018.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- *Posting Bond to Avoid Arrest*Keeping Traffic Violations Off Your Record and Sometimes for Less Than the Cost of a Ticket*Full Legal Representation to the Conclusion of Each Case (No Matter How Long or How Many Times We Have to Go to Court)*Representation in Trial at No Additional Charge for JP Courts that Offer No Relief*We Have CDL Ticket and Serious Violation Defense Lawyers Nationwide!
- MCA Motor Club of America Total Security, SBCA Family Plans, TVC Pro-driver Legal Plan
- Payment method
- check, all major credit cards, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- We have over 17,000 attorneys through out the USA and Canada. So we have a lawyer in every court you get at ticket in.
- English, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish
Better Business Bureau
- Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating
- Other Links
- Social Links
- Traffic Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys