California Exteriors Landscape and Tree Service
OPEN NOW - Closes at 6:00pm
01/26/2011Provided by YP.com
I have been a client of Brendan Habel for about 8 years now. He is the owner, landscaper and contractor of his company. I was originally referred to Brendan from a family friend that had been using his services for about 19 years. He was hired to work on my house for routine maintenance as well as plant new flowers as well as shrubs to increase the look of my front and back yard. I know that I always admired my family friend's yard and the design that Brendan had developed.
The first time I met Brendan for a Work Bid he was extremely polite, friendly and personal something that I had been looking for in a service provider. He asked me what I was looking for as well as gave me ideas on that possibilities to make the job more affordable as well as efficient. After meeting he emailed me a Bid within a week or two and quoted me for the price of materials, the plants as well as his services. He offered separate estimates for materials and labor, but I chose to combine the two on the original bid.
After establishing all the information and hiring California Exteriors we proceeded to pick out the exact plants and move on to design. Before I knew it everything had been developed. Brendan added hydrangeas, a palm tree and roses in the front yard and added fencing in the back.
I was pleased with the work that Brendan did and the fact that as the owner he is still the contractor. I have been receiving quality service for 8 years and hope that he will be my landscaper for at least 8 more. Customer service is definitely a priority for Brendan and he is constantly reaching out to further his service in even more positive ways. Brendan has become a friend of the family because of his constant sincerity, professionalism and quality service.
Hopefully you will look into using his services!
More Business Info
Serving the Landscape Industry with Quality and Care
- Business History
- Established in 1983: by Brendan Habel owner and operator. Brendan Habel chose to start a business after previously working with a landscape installation company and landscape maintenance company. With a strong interest in landscaping, Brendan decided to become licensed by the California State Licensing Board. Brendan keeps current on the trade industry through reading Landscape articles and attending seminars. Brendan’s life is strongly influenced by his business and his passion for nature and all that it provides
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat:
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Care Landscape Installation and Renovations Soil Preparation and Roto-tilling Drought Tolerant Gardens Dry Creeks Xeriscape Low Water Gardens Low Water Landscapes Plant Installations (Tropical, Native and Drought Tolerant) Demolition Erosion Control Sod Installation Railroad Tie and Brick work Fencing Rock Gardens Cement/ Masonry Installation Hardscape Low Voltage Lighting Tree/Shrub Maintenance Installation Trimming and Lacing- Ornamental Pruning Tree and Stump Removal Deep Root Feeding Irrigation System Installation (Conventional and Drip) Troubleshooting and Repair/ Maintenance Timer Installation and Programming Landscape Care Clean Ups Fertilization Weed Abatement and Control Fruit Tree Trimming and Maintenance Rose Care
- Low Water Landscapes, Low Waterwise Gardens, Xeriscape
- Payment method
- check, cash
- Serving clients all over San Diego County
Free Consultations and Estimates
Licensed Bonded Insured
California Exteriors Landscape And Tree Service
- Other Link
- Landscape Contractors, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Lawn Maintenance, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service, Stump Removal & Grinding