Plant Maintenance Service Corp
Write a Review901-353-9880
CLOSED NOW - Opens at 7:00am
3000 Fite Rd, Millington, TN 38053
Founded in 1967, Plant Maintenance Service Corporation provides a range of industrial fabrication and field construction services to its clients. Based in Memphis, Tenn., the company caters to clients throughout the United States, as well as internationally. The company designs and manufactures pressure vessels, heat exchangers, columns and other types of process equipment for assorted industries including chemical, petrochemical and agricultural. Plant Maintenance Service Corporation's fabrication department offers machining, computer numerical control drilling/burning, water table and plasma cutting facilities to its customers. Jacobs Engineering, Veolia Water, Kellogg-Brown and Root, Mustang Engineers and AG Processing are a few of the company's clients.
More Business Info
PMSC is committed to Safety, Quality and Service!
- Business History
- PMSC was established in 1967 with a simple business philosophy: Make the PMSC emblem synonymous with Quality and service. We know fabrication and the gamut of field service. We have to...that is our business!
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Process Piping, Boiler Repair, Custom Fabricated Industrial Equipment such as Columns, Stills, Exchangers, Extractors, Condensers and Process Vessels
- Payment method
- mastercard, all major credit cards, check, amex, visa, discover
- Shelby Forest Civic Club
- PMSC offers around the clock, 27/7, emergency equipment and boiler service at your location and emergency shop repairs and/or fabrication services in our shop to keep your equipment at its maximum production capability.
- IOMSA, AWS, AOCS, STI/SPFA, Memphis Joint Engineers Council, NFIB, Chamber of Commerce
- Other Link
- Boilers-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Cleaning Contractors, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Industrial Consultants, Industrial Engineers, Industrial Equipment Repair, Mechanical Contractors, Metal Specialties, Metal Tanks, Piping Contractors, Steel Erectors, Steel Fabricators, Steel Processing, Tank Cleaning, Tanks-Removal & Installation, Tanks-Repair