11/21/2017Provided by YP.com
Very pleased with the prompt response to my request for repair to the lid switch on my washer-dryer. Martin was punctual, polite and professional!
12/21/2016Provided by YP.com
Very satisfied with great service. Martin was knowledgeable and clean and fixEd the problem efficiently.
09/14/2016Provided by YP.com
Martin came out the next business day while many others were scheduling 2 weeks out. Not only did he repair my dryer, he found a twenty dollar bill behind the dryer that he quickly gave to me. I will use him for all of my future appliance repair needs and refer him to my clients!
04/04/2015Provided by YP.com
I needed an oven igniter and was refered to Express Appliance Repair. Martin arrived early and did a speedy job in replacing my igniter. Martin was kind, informative about his craft and professional. The price was superior compared to others I called. The $20 coupon on his website was a bonus. I will definitely call on Express again and refer others to Express.
01/14/2014Provided by YPmobile
Called Express and they said they could come out that day. I had them come next day due to my work schedule. They diagnosed thermostat needed replaced and I agreed to the price. It was fixed within 15 min. Repair was done at time promised and cheaper then others I called. I used $20 coupon and got it even cheaper. Will call them again!
09/26/2013Provided by YP.com
Called to have my refrigerator repaired. Martin came out within the hour, and took no time to fix it. He even gave me tips on how to maintain and avoid future problems. I'm so glad I chose Express Appliance Repair - the service was excellent, and the price was affordable. I would definitely use them again!
03/28/2013Provided by YP.com
Called them when my refridge when out. The cost to fix mine was definitely cheaper than getting a new one.
02/27/2013Provided by YP.com
02/18/2013Provided by YP.com
I have several rental properties around Indianapolis and decided to try Express to see if I could get a better price. Express was very flexible and was able to work around my schedule and my tenants' schedules. All three repairs were major. They were completed on schedule and at a lot less than what I would have paid the company that I was using. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be calling Express from now on,
02/18/2013Provided by YP.com
02/15/2013Provided by YP.com
02/14/2013Provided by YP.com
I called Express Appliance Repair when the ice dispenser on my refig stopped working properly. The fellow showed up rigth when he said he would and had it fixed in no time at all. Charged. Will definitely use again it needed
02/13/2013Provided by YP.com
I called Express and it went to voicemail. I left a voicemail with my food thawing in my refrigerator. I needed a quick response. To this day they never returned my call. Not very professional. I even called a second time with no answer again. I did find a company that answered and was out in a couple hours so no worries here just letting people know I couldnt get a return call out of these people. Wouldnt depend on them.
01/07/2013Provided by YP.com
Martin from Express Appliance Repair was phenomenal. He was professional and courteous. He was very knowledgeable and fixed the problem quickly. He took the time to explained exactly what happened to our Maytag dryer and show me where the problem occurred. I will definitely be calling them again if I have any issues with any of my appliances.
11/16/2012Provided by YP.com
Was very pleased with the repair he did on my dryer. Had to disassemble most of the unit. Replaced the heat coil. He also removed a lot of the dust/lint that had accumulated in the unit. Did a good job of cleaning up the mess. The price for the work done was very reasonable. I can easily recommend him....and would not hesitate using him again.
11/09/2012Provided by YP.com
I used Express Appliance Repair on 2 separate occasions I was totally satisfied with both. The quick response time and professionalism was great. One repair job was to fix a 19 year old Kenmore washer whose timer had stopped working. I was so glad to save the machine and keep it working. The second job was to repair a 9 year old GE side-by-side refrigerator with multiple problems that went on for 1.5 years. Most significantly I had a leak on the refrigerator side. I now have full use of working crisper drawers and I am not cleaning up water, etc. On a third occasion I called the owner, Martin, regarding an appliance matter just to get advice. He was very helpful. The price charged for service was appropriate on both occasions. I would definitely call the company in the future.
05/25/2012Provided by YP.com
My mother called this business this morning as my fridge/freezer had stopped working. Martin arrived VERY quickly, & went right to work. He immediately found the problem, & replaced it & had the fridge pushed back & working within no time. I couldn't believe how quick & easy the whole transaction was. Martin was extremely polite & knowledgeable & I know if I ever have another problem I will definitely be calling him again. Pricing was very very reasonable & I would reccommend him to anybody :)
05/25/2012Provided by YP.com
Wow, this morning at 9.30am I called Express Appliance Repair Avon and spoke to Martin. I told him my daughter's fridge/freezer had stopped working and there had been a pool of water on the floor when she got home from work the night before.
He said he would go there and I told him I would see him there. I took a few minutes to get organized and when i was backing the car out of my driveway, my daughter called me and told me that he had finished the job!!!
I was blown away at how quick Martin was, I was prepared to have to wait which seems to be the norm after calling a trades person.
I recommend Martin to anyone who lives within his area and if all the other guys that work for Express Appliance repair are as quick and professional as him, then i recommend them to everyone no matter where you live.
On a score of 1 to 10 Martin was definitely a 15!!
05/16/2012Provided by YP.com
The service was in fact the same day, it was cheap, and the guy was very friendly! My entire heating element went out in my dryer and the guy came out the same day-repaired it and it only cost me 115$! he had all the parts on him and showed up on time.
04/14/2012Provided by YP.com
I was amazed that in this day and age someone actually gives great service at a reasonable price. The technician explained the issue with my refridgerator before the repair and gave me all of the options. He was curtieous and professional, something so hard to find these days. I would definitely call Express App Repair again.
More Business Info
- Business History
- Express Appliance Repair has more than 34 years of experience helping customers just like you with a wide range of appliance repair solutions.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- appliance repair, refrigerator repair, freezer repair, icemaker repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, dryer repair, garbage disposal repair, microwave repair, oven repair, range repair, stove repair and cooktop repair. Accredited by Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Angie's List A+ rating
- Amana, Caloric, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Hotpoint, Jenn-air, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kirkland, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Norge, Roper, Speed Queen, Tappan, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, Admiral, Crosley, LG, Maytag, Sears
- Payment method
- cash, check, discover, debit, visa, mastercard
- Warranty on all repairs. Our technicians are factory/manufacturer certified, trained and insured. Accredited by Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Angie's List A+ rating. We service most brands and models. Always communicate to you what repairs are needed and price prior to repair. Offer quality workmanship, professional customer service and dependability that will exceed your expectations.
- Some of the cities we service: Avon, Bargersville, Beech Grove, Boggstown, Brooklyn, Brownsburg, Camby, Carmel, Fairland, Finly, Fishers, Fortville, Fountaintown, Franklin, Greenfield, Greenwood, Indianapolis, Knightstown, Martinsville, McCordsville, Monrovia, Mooresville, Morristown, New Palestine, Noblesville, Plainfield, Shelbyville, Westfield, Whiteland, Zionsville.
Better Business Bureau, Accredited with A+ rating
Angie's List, A+ rating
- Better Business Bureau, Accredited with A+ rating. Angie's List A+ rating. Our technicians are factory/manufacturer certified, trained and insured.
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Range & Oven Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair