Lone Star Motors II
OPEN NOW - Closes at 7:00pm
5900 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76112
09/06/2019Provided by YP.com
I been with this car over a year now and only thing they work with you on is payments other then that your stuck the total amount for my car was high for a 2010 Dodge Avenger but I knocked it down to 49 thousand and they still won’t let me trade it in unless I bring them money with the trade in because it’s not down to 4 thousand even. This car been giving me problems back to back driving belt won’t stop breaking, the alternator messed up THAT I GOT FIXED FROM WHEN THEY CLAIMED THEY FIXED IT AND IT DODNT EVEN LAST A YEAR, not only that had to get the crank shaft, a battery, a new gas cap, and now the driving belt that pops off every two weeks and my. They will fix it and add high payments to your car note for them fixing it which I paid that off too when they first fixed my car. All this car lit car about is money and not the person.
09/26/2015Provided by YPmobile
Robert was great. Great pricing and very easy process.
09/17/2015Provided by YPmobile
I'm only giving one star because I can't put no stars I've had my car for 1 yr. We have had so many problems with them they call everyone one the reference list as soon as you don't answer your phone and the cluster is jacked up so I never know how fast I'm going and the car ran hot two days after purchase and the lock sticks asked for help he Daniel says "call a locksmith all of these problems came with the car .wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.
06/01/2015Provided by YP.com
Horrible Horrible Horrible! Stay away!!!! I bought a 2009 Nissan Altima and noticed a handful of problems as soon as I received the car.
1. after giving them my money, I noticed the passenger window would not roll down, so they offered to fix it and I could pick it up the next day. The next day they called and told me they could not fix it, that they would take the amount cost to fix off the note. I reluctantly agreed. THEN they proceeded to tell me I couldn't get the car, because at the time of sale, they forgot to make a spare key and upon trying to do so, somehow un-programmed BOTH keys and the car would not start at all or even unlock! So they would need to tow the vehicle to a certified Nissan shop to have it fixed. Long story short, I did not have the car for an entire WEEK even though I have already paid them! So I demanded upon completion that they deliver the car to me, that I will not miss work because of this.
2. They did deliver the vehicle to my job about a week later. That night it was pouring down rain, when I went out to the car, I noticed black trash bags all along the back seat...I didn't have time to inspect as to why because again, it was pouring rain, so I waited until the following day to take a closer look...I was shocked to see the entire back seat was soaked and there were spots of mold on the corner of the roof were the back windshield connects to the car. When I got out and looked, you could CLEARLY see a large gap and bubbled up hump at the top of the glass where the glass was improperly installed. So every time it rained, water gushed inside the car....no small leak, it POURED into the car! I called them MANY times and they said bring it up here we will fix it, each time I brought the car (2-3x) they said the tech was not on site, they could take it to Nissan again but it will be a few weeks to fix. (the problem was never fixed, so I had to tape a trash bag to windshield every time it rained)
3. After having the car for about 3-4 months, it began to sound like a loud lawn mower! Im not over exaggerating! It was so embarrassing. The automatic truck opener went out, and it was keyless, so to even utilize the trunk I would have to climb threw the backseat to release the trunk lever. Oil, engine, and tire check lights all came on within the first few months.
And if I was a DAY late on payment, I would receive threatening phone calls from Alma, (I remember her name CLEARLY because she was so rude and aggressive) Needless to say, I would never recommend this place to any one! Very unprofessional and scammers.
If I could rate 0 stars, I would!!!
03/22/2015Provided by YPmobile
I wish I could give zero stars. This is the worst car lot ever. I got a mazda 3. They lie to your face, bought the car with the check engine light on. That was the only car I was interested in, they told me to bring it in the next day and they would fix it we were told it just needed to be reset. I asked multiple times before deciding on getting that car if they were sure that was the only problem. They told me they inspect the cars from top to bottom when they buy them and they fix any problems before putting them on the lot. So we bought the car And took it back the next day and they fixed it for a day, the check engine light came back on. I spend now about 250 a month on a mechanic just to keep the car running to get me back and forth from work which is a total of 10 miles per day.plus the ridiculous payment that is due biweekly on that pos car. The car won't pass inspection without me spending 2700 pretty much rebuilding The whole thing. So stay away from this place!!!!! Save time and the stress and hassle. Save your money and go elsewhere! I just don't want anyone to go to this place and believe their BS and make the same mistake I made. They will tell you anything you want to hear, but once you sign those papers and come back a day later or 2, they forget who you are and their attitude towards you completely changes.
11/06/2014Provided by YPmobile
After having my car for four month the transmission go out. I was doing repair on my Chevy impala since the day I took it off the lot. These people r rude. I had my radio in the car and they told me anything that was attach to car I could not get back. So beware of loan star motor 2
08/21/2014Provided by YPmobile
This place will put you in a vehicle that is a POS and will not disclose any of the problems with the vehicle. Since my husband and myself have gotten our car from them we have had to take it back to them 4 times. So beware if you buy your vehicle from this company.
07/10/2014Provided by YPmobile
I had a great experience here at lsm with my sales rep. Ms Priscilla was great they were legit with everything upfront. Fair no. Hidden fees. Like. Other places I'm excited about my ten. Refs to get my free truck. If your lookin. For a vehicle this is the place. To. Be!!!! Thank. You lonestar motors
01/05/2014Provided by YP.com
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.
#1 AFTER 2 WEEKS CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON. #2 THEY SAY FIXED AND WE PAY YOU BACK, NEVER THEY PAY BACK.
#3 NOT TIME OF GRACE, THINK YOU GIVE THEM A BIG DOWN PAYMENT PLUS YOU MAKING PAYMENTS ON TIME AND GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION YOU WILL LOST YOU CAR ONLY BECAUSE YOU MISSING ONE PAYMENT ( THINK IN ALL THE MONEY THEY MADE WITH THOSE HORROR ACTIONS AGAINST PEOPLE'S), WORSE, WORSE CUSTOMERS SERVICE, HANGING ON THE PHONE, AND TELLING A LOT OF LIES.
08/26/2013Provided by YP.com
lone star motor is a very good car dealer they work with u to do whatever it take to get u in a rely car i will tell the whole world to go to lone star motor and get a car that u can truly trust
04/15/2011Provided by YP.com
Take it from a former employee of Lone Star Motors - you do NOT want to buy a car from these people. They will take you for every penny, look you in the eye and make you all kinds of promises while they sell you a vehicle KNOWING that the engine is blown or the transmission is about to drop out from under it. Their favorite prey is single moms at tax time - believe they will take that entire income tax check and not remember your name 2 weeks after you buy the car and you're trying to figure out how to feed your babies, repair your car, and you'd BETTER not miss a payment because they will have their goons following you at your job, while you're shopping for groceries, etc. They also are in the (highly illegal) habit it taking people's personal effects for personal gain. When they repossess a vehicle, customers personal effects are immediately looted and anything of value is distributed among the employees like so many blood hungry hyenas. They're wearing peoples' clothes, selling their stereos, you name it, they're doing it. These people are truly doing the devil's work. The devil himself being Mr. Bearden who hides in his office in the back or out on his boat, reaping the benefits of screwing innocent people out of their life's savings without having to look them in the eye and see what he's doing to them.
These scumbags even picked up one of their cars (2000 Hunter Green Kia) out of impound after the HOMICIDE HOLD was released - a woman was shot and killed by her estranged husband INSIDE the vehicle. The lot porter took the car into the back, wiped the blood off the door, console, and the seat using only BABY WIPES, and they sold the car the next day to a cute little family of four. That was the moment I terminated my employment with this company. I could not be a party to selling a vehicle in which a murder had taken place and intentionally concealing that from the buyer. People, there are so many people out there who work with sub-prime credit. Don't sell your soul to these people. They want every penny they can get from you for a down payment, and ALL of their cars are junk when they but them at auction. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. They will straight up sell you a car KNOWING that the engine or transmission will need to be replaced within a month. Go to DriveTime, MCMC, Discount Motors, ANYWHERE but here. If you happen upon this place, I encourage you to run FAST in the opposite direction.
More Business Info
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, amex, visa
- Southeast Meadowbrook
- Other Links
- Used Car Dealers, Financing Services