12/16/2017Provided by YP.com
This is the best fishing charter I have ever been on. They are great with kids. My kids aske the mate 50,000 questions during the trip and the mate cheerfully answered every one of them. They were incredibly patient with my kids and helped them each catch fish. They even cleaned them at the end of the trip so we could take them to the restaurant to eat. So glad we chose these guys, they are the best fishing trip for families with kids.
05/09/2015Provided by YP.com
They do sportfishing and drift fishing trips. You will catch bigger fish on their sportfishing charters but the drift fishing trips are fun too. These guys have the largest fleet of boats and are the most experienced fishermen in town.
01/12/2013Provided by YP.com
Good crew, very friendly and helpful. The night fishing is the way to go. Everyone catches fish and the target is snapper, which are very good eating. If the kingfish are biting, daytime fishing can be good too. Fishing varies from day to day, but the boat always comes back with fish. The boat is air conditioned which is nice because Florida is hot.
01/12/2013Provided by YP.com
07/12/2009Provided by YP.com
These are phrases you should get used to beofre going out on Catch My Drift. We went on the 8:30- 12:30 session. They waitied on a late arrival to board so we were late getting away- however they didnt make up for it on the end- they just took it out of everyone else's fishing time. Its more money for them if they wait, and more money for the less amount of time they have to be out. We started out way to far- we were in 160ft + of water. 3 minutes after we started fishing, the captain wanted everyone to pull up so he could better position the boat. The ship was slammed with people, I had someone who didnt know what they were doing on the left of me and also on the right- they never caught a fish but managed to catch my line so many times that after the 5th or 6th I gave up and just sat down inside and waited for it to be over. I dont think we caught 5 fish between the 40 or so people on the boat- however none were caught on the port side. The captain positioned the boat the wrong way, we drifted over everyone's lines on the port side while the starboard side lines went away from the boat. I felt like for $35 I would have had a better shot catching a fish from one of the homeless people fishing with finger string that you will notice stacked up as you leave the dock. Find a different boat if you can, if you cant...go see a movie.
More Business Info
Let's go fishing!
- Business History
- Capt. Paul has been fishing Fort Lauderdale as a professional fisherman since 1971. FishingHeadquarters was established in 1996, after 25 years of charter experience. Since then we have grown and become the premier fishing fleet in Fort Lauderdale. Among our fleet of 9 charter fishing boats, we operate over 3000 fishing charters every year, taking an average of 30,000 people fishing annually. Fishing Headquarters continues to be operated by Captain Paul Roydhouse, the original owner, and his two sons, Captains Andy and Rod Roydhouse. Fishing Headquarters continues to be an industry leader and is recognized as Fort Lauderdale's premier fishing fleet.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:Holiday Hours 2024/12/25 Closed
- We offer deep sea fishing trips daily aboard our 85 foot boat, the Catch My Drift. The Catch My Drift runs 3 trips daily from 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:30pm and a night anchor trip from 7:30pm-11:30pm. All trips cost only $35 per person and are all inclusive. We supply all fishing licenses, bait and tackle, rods and reels and coolers with ice. You just bring your own food and drinks and we supply the rest. Sportfishing charters are the other fishing trips that we offer. You can do a private sportfishing charter, where you charter the whole boat to yourself, or you can join a shared charter with just a couple of people. These sportfishing charters go after big game fish such as dolphin, tuna, wahoo, sailfish, sharks and more. On the sportfishing charters, we take out a maximum of 6 passengers, but we do have a sportfishing charter boat that can take out groups of 7-15 people as well. This larger capacity boat is great for bachelor parties, family reunions, corporate event venues, kids birthday parties or any party that is greater than 6 people. Fishing Headquarters also runs specialty trips, such as our All Day 8 hour fishing trip, where we fish a full 8 hours for dolphin, tuna, wahoo and sailfish. Or try our Swordfishing charter where we fish offshore for one of the largest game fish in the world, the Broadbill Swordfish. Inshore tarpon fishing trips are available for those who want to fish in the intracoastal waterway. The intercoastal canals of Fort Lauderdale offer a bevy of inshore gamefish species such as barracuda, tarpon, snook and jack crevale. This is a great light tackle trip in calm waters.
- All Day Dolphin Trips, Drift Fishing, Fishing Charters, Fishing Trips, Night Swordfishing, Private Charters, Sport Fishing, Tarpon Fishing
- Payment method
- mastercard, visa, debit, discover, all major credit cards, amex, insurance
- We are located on the South West corner of Las Olas Blvd and southbound A1A, next to the 7-11 store. Our exact address is: Fishing Headquarters 301 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 We have free parking for our customers.
- Central Beach
- All inclusive- We supply all bait, tackle, fishing licenses, rods and reels, coolers with ice, and an experienced crew. The Catch My Drift is full air conditioned with a large inside cabin. All sportfishing charter boats have a fully air conditioned cabin, large fishing cockpit, live bait wells and flybridge. Boats are very comfortable and any age, young or very old will be able to enjoy this activity. Children under 3 are free.
Big Game Charters
- Social Links
- Fishing Charters & Parties, Boat Rental & Charter, Fishing Guides, Fishing Tackle, Sightseeing Tours, Tourist Information & Attractions