04/05/2014Provided by YP.com
Brawer Hirsch was there for me when I needed their guidance and knowledge most.It was a trying time for me. They guided me through expeditiously and with great caring. I cannot thank them enough! They lowered my stress level and raised my peace of mind.
More Business Info
Put Our Four Decades of Legal Experience on Your Side"
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Extra Phones
- Divorce -Dissolution of Marriage Time Sharing - Custody Child Support Relocation Family Mediation -Arbitration Domestic Violence Modification Automobile Accident Injury Personal Injury Slip and Fall Injury Boating Injury Trucking Injury Drunk Driver Injury Dog Bite Injury Recreational Park Injury Premises Injury Products Liability Medical Malpractice Claims Nursing Home Injuries Cruise Line Injuries Sexual Harrassment Intentional Tort Injuries Special Needs Parenting Issues Special Needs Support Issues Special Needs Time Sharing Issues Parenting Plan Determinations Paternity Matters Alimony Enforcement of Judgment Matters Alimony Matters Wrongful Death Cases Criminal Defense Matters Motorcycle Accident Injuries Bicycle Accident Injuries Child Support Enforcement Matters Libel, Slander- Defamation of Character Elder Abuse Wills, Medical Surogacy Durable Power of Attorney Civil Theft
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, financing available, cash, check, debit
- We are on the Northeast corner of SE Third Ave. and 7th St. one block south of the Broward County Courthouse with free parking behind our one story brick Law Office Build
- South Fort Lauderdale, Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION It costs you NOTHING to find out if you have a viable injury claim.
- English, French
- Florida Bar Member, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Family Law Section,Broward County Bar Association, Georgia Bar Association, Alabama Bar Association
- Divorce Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Child Custody Attorneys, Mediation Services, Personal Injury Law Attorneys
- Other Information