$60 Off 24/7 Emergency ServiceSchedule Appointment
11/29/2019Provided by YP.com
Sent an online appointment request on a holiday and picked a day time for the next morning and they were able to respond without problem. The representative (Waide) was great in explaining what was wrong and offered other services to aid us in the problem.
10/30/2019Provided by YP.com
Our tech was Ronald James and he did an outstanding job. He arrived promptly before expected. I am very satisfied and will recommend Roto Rooter to everyone.
09/23/2019Provided by YP.com
The Technician Stan that arrived was very professional, polite and knowledgeable - Took his time to make sure the issue was cleared up and took time to explain. great attitude. thank you!
08/08/2019Provided by YP.com
The repairman was very knowledgeable. He was quick with his work and to the point. No complaints as far as the job he did, his speed, the work looks good, and he was professional. I will raise two concerns/critiques.
1. I offered to move everything under the sink out, to be completely empty. He assured me that was not necessary, he just needed such and such much space. But when he took off the pipe, water everywhere underneath. He moderately dried it, but everything that was not in his way got wet and had to be dried, as well as the floor of the space. I should have moved everything out and provided him with a beach towel- would have saved me time and work afterward.
2. He told me the problem was a clogged pipe deep in the line, he said this before he had done anything, removed the piping under the sink, anything at all. I took his word for it, which was an expensive job. The real problem was the chuck of pipe he removed was packed full of rice someone (I wont say who) tried to put down the garbage disposal the evening before. He didnt show me the rice until after he had snaked the line. Was snaking the line bad? No, but it was not the real problem, and it cost me far more that just clearing the pipe below the sink. I dont know anything about unscrewing piping, but I guess I should have done that myself and save a few hundred.
08/08/2019Provided by YP.com
Had a clogged line exterior to the house. After trying to clean RRooter advised problem was in the city's section of the sewer lateral and advised how to resolve on our side and how to get resolution from city for their side. It was a little pricey to install the required clean-out but it worked and the city has responded. Problem is resolved and not just for the short term. A permanent resolution!
05/16/2019Provided by YP.com
We had a shower drain that was clogged. Dennis was professional, friendly and honest. He did a thorough job and was efficient, and now our shower is draining like new!
05/07/2019Provided by YP.com
Hey there, I had a big clog issue in my restrooms and I called Roto-Rooter. I was notified when my technician was on his way and when Jeff arrived, I told him what was going on and he went to work immediately! He was professional and courteous and if I ever have any issues again, I certainly will request him once more. Roto-Rooter is on call 24/7, so you can't go wrong.
04/08/2019Provided by YP.com
Stan was absolutely wonderful, he came out on a Saturday at 6:30pm after having been delayed on a couple other jobs ( the office called to keep us update on the arrival time which was wonderful) Stan was super friendly and professional, he got us unclogged and working again in no time. Made some suggestions and still had another job to go to after us. That is fantastic customer service to me!! I would recommend Roto-Rooter anytime!! Thanks again
04/01/2019Provided by YP.com
Sergiy was wonderful! We were able to schedule same day, he came quickly and was thorough and professional. We'll definitely use them again.
02/25/2019Provided by YP.com
Alex and Dennis did an amazing job with our water clean up. They were hard working and VERY neat. They made an awful situation a little better with the quality of their work.
02/21/2019Provided by YP.com
Jeff did an amazing job assessing the issue and replacing my faucet. He also took the time to connect me with water damage people who can assist me in filing a claim to my homeowners insurance. I will definitely use this company in the future!
02/01/2019Provided by YP.com
Adonis was great, he took care of our clogged pipe in less than an hour. Very thorough and made sure everything was in working order before he left.
02/01/2019Provided by YP.com
Dennis did a great job! He kept us posted on what was going on- our scope of work changed from what we originally called in. He gave us a fair estimate and answered all our questions. He even did a great job cleaning up the work site. I highly recommend Dennis and RotoRooter!
01/30/2019Provided by YP.com
Was very happy with my service call. Had I not used Roto Rooter I may not have found out that AT&T shot their fiberoptic cable right through my main sewer line down at the end of my driveway just up from the curb. Plumber noticed and saw damage on his clean out tool and informed me about the fiberoptic installation being the likely culprit, excavator also immediately recognized the collapsed line and immediately also said it's due to the fiberoptic installation process. I now have a claim with AT&T and so far no problems. Thanks to you guys I got a solution to my toilets backing up and visual evidence as well. Job well done! Thanks!
01/15/2019Provided by YP.com
Jeff was wonderful! Had a leaking garbage disposal which he replaced within an hour. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Roto-Rooter for your plumbing needs.
01/14/2019Provided by YP.com
Excellent job and very professional!! I’ve always used Roto Rooter and I will continue to use them. Awesome customer service also!!
10/01/2018Provided by YP.com
Engineer arrived on time, provided complete costs ahead of work being carried out, no surprises. Excellent professional service. Would highly recommend.
08/10/2018Provided by YP.com
Our master shower was clogged. Roto-Rooter was able to come within 2 hours of calling. The technician, Daniel, was professional and explained everything. Took extreme care of the new marble tile! Thanks
08/02/2018Provided by YP.com
We had an emergency situation at our business in Indian Trail. A sewer line had backed up and flooded parts of our office. I called Roto-rooter and they sent out Stan to evaluate the problem. He was very professional and knowledgeable from the beginning and was able to diagnose the problem quickly using their telescopic camera through the underground pipe system. He explained how they would fix it and the costs. And said they could do it the same day. They used a jack hammer to bust up the concrete floor to get to the damaged pipe that extended to the inside of our office from the cleanout drain located outside. The crew of Demitri and Wade did a fantastic job of removing the old pipe and replacing with a new one, all the while keeping things organized and clean as they went. After the repair and new concrete was applied to get our office back to normal, Stan then reinserted the camera and confirmed all was repaired from inside the pipe and even past the repaired area. Before leaving he advised some maintenance tips to keep the pipes clear and working well. They were all very passionate about their jobs and it showed in how well they did it. The money spent was well worth it and we feel very confident and good about the work that was done. Will definitely use Roto-Rooter again! -David Huffstetler (Berrington Collins Corp).
07/26/2018Provided by YP.com
We had a clog in the main drainage pipe; our downstairs shower was overflowing. My normal plumber couldn't come out until the next day; Roto-Rooter was able to come out in two hours. Jeff was very professional, very helpful, explained exactly what the issue was and spent considerable time getting it fixed. Also included in the service was to have a second technician come out and run a video camera through the line to make sure there were no additional obstructions. Overall, very professional. Would highly recommend.
More Business Info
Roto-Rooter is Open, Fully Staffed, and Ready to Help 24/7. Our plumbers are dependable, fast, and friendly. Call Now!
Our Plumbers Are Committed To Your Safety & Protection
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Drain cleaning
- Complete plumbing repair, residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, bathroom plumbing solutions, trenchless sewer line repair and replacement, pipe bursting, pipe relining, kitchen plumbing jobs, sink plumbing, toilet repair / replacement, water heaters, sump pumps, faucet replacement, video camera pipe inspections, backflow certification and repairs, 24-hour plumbing service, line and leak detection, garbage disposer repair, water supply line replacement / repair, dishwashers and ice maker water lines. Emergency service is our specialty.
- Drain Pipe
- Bathroom & kitchen remodeling
- Water Heaters
- Sewer cleaning
- Water damage Restoration
- Septic tank
- Payment method
- discover, master card, visa
- Social Links
- Water Heater Repair, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Grease Traps, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Sewer Contractors, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Damage Restoration, Water Heaters
- Other Information
Services: Drain cleaning, Excavators, Plumbing, Wells, Complete plumbing repair, residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, bathroom plumbing solutions, trenchless sewer line repair and replacement, pipe bursting, pipe relining, kitchen plumbing jobs, sink plumbing, toilet repair / replacement, water heaters, sump pumps, faucet replacement, video camera pipe inspections, backflow certification and repairs, 24-hour plumbing service, line and leak detection, garbage disposer repair, water supply line replacement / repair, dishwashers and ice maker water lines. Emergency service is our specialty., Drain Pipe, Bathroom & kitchen remodeling, Water Heaters, Sewer cleaning, Water damage Restoration, Septic tank